Ecolyse, Inc is committed to offering exceptional microbiological products and services at reasonable prices in the areas of energy, industrial, municipal, and human and animal food and health sectors including:
A. Ecolyse, Inc Energy: Oil and Gas system microbial and bacterial testing and monitoring
- Ecolyse offers sample testing MPN services and medias
- Ecolyse offers energy industry tailored population analysis: MicrobeID® for DNA based oilfield data analysis technologies for monitoring of MIC, Microbial Influenced Corrosion, associated with presence of bacteria such as SRB, APB, IRB, GHB, NRB.
- Ecolyse offers custom product testing, to determine the impact of products on the growth of SRB, APB, IRB, and GHB of interest the industry and the Oil and Gas industry in particular
B. Ecolyse, Inc Research: Microbial Research and Consultation
- Ecolyse research laboratory space and skilled microbiologists are available for short term and long term research projects.
- Skilled in many areas of environmental, industrial and food microbiology. Specialty areas include biocide testing, phage and bacteria isolation, kill studies, species identification, fermentation and growth optimization, fermentation parameter testing.
- Ecolyse Consultants are available for short term and long term projects relating to water treatment. We are skilled in water quality analysis, as well as the set-up and design of water treatment systems.
ECOLYSE MICROBIOLOGICAL SERVICES
Industrial and Environmental Sample Analysis
- Soil, water, mud, dirt
- Biofilms on metals, concretes, solid surfaces
- Oil and Gas systems, pig scrapings, corrosion pits
- Greases, oils
- Wastewater systems
- Fermentation mashes
- Bacterial Identification – MicrobeID®
- Bacterial Population Analysis – MicrobeID®
- Bacterial cell quantification – biochemical
- Antimicrobial and Biocide Efficacy Testing
- Custom Research Project Services- For academic and industrial based microbiological research
- Culture – based bacterial population analysis
- MPN analysis
- SRB, APB, IRB, NRB, GHB, Aerobic heterotrophs
Ecolyse Microbiological Products
- Bacterial culture medias for enumeration
- Isolation and characterization of microbial organisms.
If you have any questions about our products or services let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
MicrobeID®, Industrial Metagenomics Services:
- Information on the type and abundance of bacteria in your sample
- Utilizes next generation DNA sequencing methods
- No culture bias
- Identifies of thousands of bacteria and archaea in your sample
- Provides relative abundance of each bacteria
- Research Tool
- System Monitoring Tool
- System Diagnosis Tool
Bacterial media for monitoring in oil & gas, water and related industries. All medias are prepared to NACE TMO-194 Standard. Specialty media to detect and enumerate the following types of bacteria:
- Sulfate Reducing Bacteria – SRB
- Iron Reducing Bacteria – IRB
- Nitrate Reducing Bacteria – NRB
- Acid Producing Bacteria – APB
- General Heterotrophic Bacteria, anaerobic – GHB
- General Heterotrophic Bacteria, aerobic – Plate Count
Ecolyse also provides supplies and consultation for use of these materials.
Bacteriophage, or phage, are ubiquitous, natural, water-borne particles that absorb to bacterial cells, inject their DNA, and then generate hundreds of new phage particles while killing the bacterial cell. Ecolyse provides custom services including:
- Phage production
- Phage isolation
- Phage genomics
How do you perform your microbial analysis? The Ecolyse MicrobeID® services utilizes 16S amplicon metagenomics in order to generate the sequences of the 16S gene from thousands of bacteria in the sample. These sequences are paired to a database that provides details on the physiology of the most closely related bacteria in for which scientific data is available.
Ecolyse is developing ecologically safe, non-toxic solutions to the remediation of microbial induced problems in pipes, containers, tanks, pits, reservoirs and more by utilizing bacteriophage, natural bacterial predators.
Corrosion in pipelines and equipment is accelerated by the biological activity of certain bacteria. This microbiological influenced corrosion (MIC) affects the integrity, safety, and reliability of petroleum & water operations throughout the world.
There are currently no open positions available